Let Us Fix Your Local Listings! Today!
If you have inconsistent or incorrect citations (local listings) it can hurt your ability to rank - AND send customers to the wrong places!
Why would this happen?
• Your business changes address
• You get a new phone number
• You have variations of your name
• Local aggregators pick up the wrong information and distribute it.
By fixing these incorrect listings, we'll get your ranking health back to good standing! We will fix Your Local Citations List.
Local citation cleanup is necessary, you don't need old information costing you business because you moved, changed your phone, or Whatever. Let Us Fix It Now!
How We Fix Local Citations
Correcting citations is very important, however it's an extremely time consuming process. To get things corrected the right way, we manually reach out to directories providing them with the correct information.
This usually takes several times of manual outreach. Thankfully, we've done this several thousands of times, so we have the process down to a Knack.
That's it how we do citation cleanup.
Here's what you get:
- First we do a complete citation audit
- Then we identify all the incorrect information
- We manually reach out to each sites
- We closely monitor the corrections and keeping track
- Then we deliver you a detailed report of everything!
A Great Citation Cleanup Service.
Local Citation Cleanup$1600
One Time Cost
Complete Audit Of All Existing Citations
Fix 70-90% Citations
Provide A Detailed Report
(local citation sites list usa)
Important Note About The Citation Cleanup
During this campaign, we will impersonate your brand. We’ve tested many outreach templates and we have found the best performing template comes from the angle of “working for the company” which is why we do it this way every time.
You may receive additional calls or emails from data aggregators or directories for verification, so it’s important to be on the lookout!
Purchase Citation Cleanup
aggregators (plural noun)
1) A website or program that collects related items of content and displays them or links to them.
2) A company that negotiates with producers of a utility service such as electricity on behalf of groups of consumers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you check the data aggregators?
Yes, we visit Acxiom, Neustar Localeze, Infogroup, Factual and even Foursquare!
Do you fix all citations?
We’re typically able to fix 70-90% or more citations. With that said, we don’t own or control these sites so there are times when we can’t guarantee they will be fixed. The sites we can't fix are usually low-tier and have little impact on rankings.
Am I paying per business or location?
You are paying per location, or per NAP.
Will you add pictures / change around my existing profiles?
It's hard to guarantee acceptance with this type of campaign as it's 100% manual.
How do you get around doing phone confirmations?
Some sites require phone verifications, but most do not. If a site requires phone verification it will be noted in our transparent reporting.